Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's National [insert your cause here] Month.

I read somewhere yesterday that it's National Coupon Month. And I've decided the 'National Months' thing has gone too far. There are only 12 months. And I believe we've already far exceeded this number of specialty months which, apparently, the entire nation is expected to celebrate.

Here are the ones I'd like to continue to honor...
That's it.

You have a new idea for a Month? Make it a Day. We have more of those per year at least. A month--we just don't have any left to spare. Sorry.

And as for the National Coupon people, I'll let them have an hour. Starting now. Go forth and get discounts at the supermarket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you'll hate my blog posting today: it mentions National Clean Hands Week! ;-)