Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Strange and Unsober LA to invade Seattle.

Because it's raining cats and skinny models here in LA, I thought I might as well travel from one wet city to another and am heading to Seattle tomorrow morning to see what all the hype is about. Yes, I realize that I may have built this hype up in my own head as all who've been there keep reminding me of. But I'm excited all the same.

Thanks to many friends [and friends of friends], I've been able to map out a sketch of an itinerary for myself. Literally. I've made a map. Check it out. Click on the icons to see where I'm headed. And if I'm missing any key monuments, tourist traps or other places to empty my wallet while I'm in the grand ole state of Washington, don't hesitate to let me know.


View Seattle Trip in a larger map

No comments: