Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Design Dish: The Olsens' future's so bright, they gotta wear shades.


I want to hate everything the Olsens do. I will tell you straight up--I didn't think their toddler acting in Full House was that impressive. I am not a fan of their collection 'Elizabeth & James.' And oh, I think their taste in Starbucks coffee is questionable.

But I may finally have to get behind something spawned by the infamous twins. They are launching eyewear under their second label, 'The Row' (because every rich kid needs two fashion labels, duh), and I sort of...maybe...kinda...okay, shoot me, I DO...like 'em.

[via WWD]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, they have three clothing lines!! get your facts straight - walmart carries a twin line too!
xo, e

Jessie B. R. said...

Oh, I know all about their tween line. I just don't really consider that a 'label'--more an awful, awful licensing deal. xx