Saturday, October 03, 2009

Buck up. It's Saturday, party people.

I have slept 7.5 hours. Over the last two nights combined. I am in a general tizzy and have been dreaming about event malfunctions. Or nothing at all.

I woke up this morning and said 'I am going to be a giant c**t today.' Because I know myself. And this is the most accurate way to describe me when I haven't slept. And it's best to admit these things at the start.

But Pandora Radio is playing music that makes me happy.

The flowers I bought for myself at the Farmers Market are blooming on my coffee table.

I'm getting my hair did at 11 am with my favorite stylist at Hairroin Salon even though it means I'll eat rice cakes til my next paycheck.

Maybe I'll enjoy a $5 iced tea latte at Coffee Bean later on.

And the sun is shining and the palms are waving. Cause it's Los Angeles after all. And maybe I should turn this day around.

No comments: