Friday, February 12, 2010

Design Dish: a behind the scenes with Ai for Ai.

Every time I think I have discovered every talent my friends have, they surprise me with another one. As it turns out, my friends are unnaturally gifted. And if they weren't my friends I'd be jealous. But as they are my friends, I am just incredibly proud.

Elizabeth and Carol Ai are two of the sweetest, sassiest and most stylish ladies I know. Well, because they're so gosh darn generous, they've decided to share their good style with the rest of us. They've just launched Ai for Ai, a women's fashion collection that's feminine, sexy and totally on trend. If you need one word for it...try fabulous.

The girls shared this image above with me--it's a behind-the-scenes sneak peak of the designers' look book featuring the talented and beautiful artist Mercedes Helnwein whose work I covet as well.

Ai for Ai is hitting an impressive roster of stores soon. I, for one, am thrilled and excited and dying for it all at once.

Visit the Ai for Ai Blog.
Follow Ai for Ai on Twitter. (They're always sharing awesome bits.)

No comments: