Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Food Find: Baby Monster Kookies

If you are not into things that taste awesome, then this post is probably not for you. Or perhaps you're on one of those crazy lemon, cayenne pepper and masochism diets. Okay, you too should probably not bother reading this.

My good friend and associate just launched a cookie company that rivals Mrs. Fields and squashes Entenmann's chocolate chips. Baby Monster Kookies are decadent. They've got a chocolate to cookie ratio that's practically sinful. They create good karma (a percentage of profits go to St. Jude's Children Hospital). And, despite the bad rap that monsters have gotten, these cookies are sweet.

I tried one for the first time last week and have already ordered a box (the first of many, I'm sure) for my office. And now I will stop bragging about my talented friend and keep a watchful eye on the door for any sign of the delivery man with my cookies.

Visit Baby Monster Kookies to find out more or place an order.

No comments: