Monday, January 10, 2011

Tardy for the Party = grave danger for fate of music industry.

I caught a clip of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta.' Okay, I watched an entire episode on my laptop. But I've been sick, dammit--bad TV is excusable when you're sick (at least it was on days 1 thru 7 of the sickness--today might be stretching the permissions)! So, in this clip, token white Housewife Kim talks about her 'passion for music' as she preps for her 7 day club tour. I could only imagine. I needed to hear her one hit wonder for myself. What I discovered is an off-key horror I can only describe as 'you've got to hear it to believe it.'

Why this woman made one cent off this single while great talents are stuck bussing tables in Denny's Restaurants across Hollywood I just don't know. But apparently the gay community likes her. C'mon gays--I thought you had Judy Garland as your gold standard. For shame!

No comments: