Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Colour of Money.


There are so many reasons to go to Ultravelvet's opening this Saturday night at the Guy Hepner Gallery it would be remiss of me to try to say there's a number one reason for you to get your butt over. But okay, okay, I'll do my very best. As a spelling snob (you often wouldn't know it by reading my writing here, I know, I know), let me start with the spectacular spelling of the word 'Colour.' It's the British way. It's the proper way. It's the way I love--with an ou--that makes the whole word seem richer and fuller and better than the American spelling would. And that friends is my number one reason for you to check out what is surely going to be a sick show. Because you asked and all. All the other reasons you can find in the flyer above, in the blurb below, and at Guy's website here.

The Colour of Money
January 15, 2011
8:30 p

DRINKS, DJ'S, VIDEO INSTALL, AND GOOD COMPANY ALL INCLUDED.
RSVP: info@guyhepner.com

Guy Hepner Gallery
300 N. Robertson Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA

No comments: