Monday, July 26, 2010

In celebration of Lions.

From July 23rd to August 22nd, the Sun is in Leo. Ask me for a detailed explanation of this statement and I'll have approximately nothing intelligible to say. I'm not a quack after all with nothing better to do than study my sign (you haven't seen the daily astrological newsletters in my inbox, have you?!)--just a moderate believer. I don't know the ins and outs of the stars and the sun and the currently full moon. I just know that Leos are fierce and fabulous.

And as a Leo myself, I say this to my fellow fiery, affectionate, creative, bossy and incredible sisters and brothers of the zodiac: Happy Birthday. Let's party. (Let's just not say how old we're turning, m'kay?)

1 comment:

Amber Avines said...

No wonder we're both so awesome, we're both Leos! ;->