Sunday, May 16, 2010
Lessons from a poptastic red carpet.
* Reality 'stars' have officially outnumbered real ones.
* You don't need talent to get on stage in front of thousands anymore. You just need an attitude. And maybe a weird mannequin head that makes the press talk.
* A stadium full of teenagers screaming for Justin Bieber is just as loud as you might suspect.
* Baywatch started airing 2 decades ago. It's stars should probably retire from red carpets now if they haven't landed a role since.
* I am okay with being 'old' if today's reality TV stars are really who the 'young' folks have to look up to.
* America needs help.