Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's a group thing at the Carmichael Gallery.

As if next Saturday's Culver City ArtWalk weren't incredible enough, I just received notice of my buddies, The Carmichaels', incredible group show opening the same day. And when I say incredible, I mean far better than your kindergartener's last ceramic exhibition. Yeah, believe it. I'm talking about Cyclops, Blek le Rat, Banksy, Mark Jenkins, Know Hope, WK Interact, Nick Walker and other blow-your-mind talents at one singular Culver City address. Well, perhaps not the talents themselves. But the fruits of their labors.

I own one Know Hope piece. I've got a Nick Walker poster on the wall from his last show with Carmichael. And I want more, dammit. So, clearly, these are happy days for me. See you next Saturday.

Opening Reception
Saturday, June 5th
6 - 8 p

Show Runs From:
June 5 – July 3, 2010

Carmichael Gallery
5795 Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232

No comments: