The other night, my pals at PUMA invited me to join them in celebration at their awesome new PUMA Social Club Los Angeles--a pop-up occupying the old One space in Weho. Let me explain why the space is awesome in ways that are easy to understand.
* Open bar provided by Patron. And you know what they say. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila...let's start the freaking party.
* Hot dogs courtesy of Pinks. Though I don't eat meat, I don't mind the smell. No, I don't mind it at all.
* Foosball. Ping pong. Chalk boards. In other words, the space contains all the elements of my childhood dreams come true.
* A photobooth that makes everyone--and I mean everyone--look 10x better than real life would have it. Case in point below. My skin is not really this good. (Though, please NB--Ed and Paul really are this handsome.)
* Neon signs with sassy sayings that get us thinking...
swapping partners is encouraged
sometimes victory is a phone number
* Go go dancers. Dressed in PUMA gear. Obvs....about how we really wish someone (anyone) had asked for our number.
* Jeremy Piven and Audrina Patridge. Enjoying said Patron.
Peep the schedule of events that will be happening during the rest of the pop-up's lifespan. Starting with tonight's Vice Mag party, a Dance Right night coming up, and more. Click here for the calendar.