Friday, October 15, 2010

Jeremy Piven & Audrina Patridge & Me at the PUMA Social Club.


The other night, my pals at PUMA invited me to join them in celebration at their awesome new PUMA Social Club Los Angeles--a pop-up occupying the old One space in Weho. Let me explain why the space is awesome in ways that are easy to understand.

* Open bar provided by Patron. And you know what they say. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila...let's start the freaking party.

* Hot dogs courtesy of Pinks. Though I don't eat meat, I don't mind the smell. No, I don't mind it at all.

* Foosball. Ping pong. Chalk boards. In other words, the space contains all the elements of my childhood dreams come true.

* A photobooth that makes everyone--and I mean everyone--look 10x better than real life would have it. Case in point below. My skin is not really this good. (Though, please NB--Ed and Paul really are this handsome.)


* Neon signs with sassy sayings that get us thinking...
swapping partners is encouraged
sometimes victory is a phone number
...about how we really wish someone (anyone) had asked for our number.
* Go go dancers. Dressed in PUMA gear. Obvs.

* Jeremy Piven and Audrina Patridge. Enjoying said Patron.

Peep the schedule of events that will be happening during the rest of the pop-up's lifespan. Starting with tonight's Vice Mag party, a Dance Right night coming up, and more. Click here for the calendar.

No comments: